Harvard University (2010 - Present)
- Ph.D. candidate, Physics (advisor: Marin Soljačić at MIT)
Wesleyan University (2006 - 2010)
- B.A. in Physics and Mathematics
- Bachelor thesis: Self-Assembly of DNA-Linked Nanoparticles (advisor: Francis Starr)
Taipei Municipal Jianguo (Chien-Kuo) High School (2003 - 2006)
Honors and awards
- Taiwan Ministry of Education Study Abroad Scholarship (2011 - 2013).
- Harvard Purcell Fellowship (2010 - 2011).
- American Physical Society LeRoy Apker Award (2010). (on APS News, Wesleyan newsletter, and Wesleyan magazine)
- Member of Phi Beta Kappa Society (since 2010).
- Academic rank #1 among graduating class of 2010 at Wesleyan University.
- Winner of student prizes including Bertman Prize (2010), Graham Prize (2010), Juan Roura-Parella Prize (2010), Weller Prize (2009), Karl Van Dyke Prize (2008 and 2009), and Johnston Prize (2007) at Wesleyan University.
- Wesleyan Freeman Asian Scholarship (2006 - 2010).