Elizabeth More is the Assistant Director of Studies for the History Department. She is currently working on a book manuscript, "Best Interests: Feminism, Social Science, and the Revaluing of Working Mothers in Modern America," that traces the history of proponents of maternal employment from World War II through the 1990s.
- History of women, work, and the family
- Modern American cultural and intellectual history
- Feminism and social movements in America and Europe
- Race, gender, and work in the U.S.
- Political economy of gender
Ph.D., Department of History, Harvard University, 2012
A.B., Department of American Civilization, Brown University, 2002