“Wearable Ankle/Foot Sensing System for at Home Rehabilitation”
September 2011 - April 2012
- Designed and built a cost-efficient system to measure foot biomechanics to improve the quality of physical therapy.
- Consulted with doctors to create a system custom-made to their needs.
- Presented the design of my working prototype to the client and the faculty in the school of engineering at Harvard.
Junior Design Project
“Analyzing the Feasibility of Expanding Geothermal Energy Systems at Harvard”
January 2011 - May 2011
- Collaborated with a team of students to address a client’s concern in expanding a current geothermal energy system.
- Created computer models and simulations to determine the system’s efficiency and energy capacity.
- Formulated results-driven recommendations for expanding the geothermal system and presented them to the client.