- The orthotropic elastic properties of fibrolamellar bone tissue in juvenile white-tailed deer femora
- Trabecular orientation in the 3rd metacarpal head of humans and chimps reveals their difference in locomotion behavior.
- Trabecular evidence for a human-like gait in Australopithecus africanus
- Of mice, rats and men: Trabecular bone in mammals scale to body mass with negative allometry
- Sheep in shoes: a new experimental test of Wolff's Law of trabecular orientation
- A Wolff in sheep's clothing: trabecular bone adaptation in response to changes in joint loading orientation