DONATO, MINX, BROWN & POOL, P.C.
JUL 2015 – Present | Houston, TX
- Oversee database systems, including user and team access, case file maintenance, EDD/OCR/Scanning and QC procedures in IPRO Eclipse SE and eScan-IT applications
- Conduct complex and multi-level data searches; create custom database fields, document tags and categories; optimize system settings
- Review, analyze, process, and categorize case files in systems for attorney review and privilege tagging in anticipation of document production
- Aggregate source documents, redact privilege information, assemble, organize, Bates-number, and produce voluminous, responsive materials
- Draft discovery responses and various correspondence; prepare mediation and trial notebooks; obtain court filings and various records
- Provide software training and support to users; create and maintain checklists and reports; prepare accessible cheat sheets and reference guides
- Design intelligible data analysis and summary reports in Excel, as well as attractive presentations in PowerPoint for marketing, mediation, and training purposes
- Liaise with IT support group, product specialists and vendors on special projects, data archiving and retention, system optimization and upgrades
- Research alternative systems and tools to improve worker productivity, efficiency, and to introduce cost-savings to the firm
- Administer and maintain award-winning* company website and social media channels; act as liaison to International Society of Primerus Law Firms, and Firmseek.com
- Draft, edit, and syndicate articles for online publication; curate, purchase, and modify stock photos for optimum web use; design infographics and manipulate images in media software
*Site designed by Firmseek.
TOOLS: Adobe Acrobat Pro, Constant Contact, Dropbox for Business, Firmseek Web Management Tool, Google Apps/Google Analytics, IPRO Tech (Eclipse SE Administration and Desktop, eScan-IT, eCapture), LinkedIn, LiquidFiles FTP, Microsoft Office Suite/Office 365 (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word), Nuance PowerPDF, PerfectLaw AIM, Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7 (RDCMan)
ASSOCIATIONS: ABA, IEEE, ILTA