HARVARD EXTENSION STUDENT ASSOCIATION
AUG 2016 – Present | HESA Governance Board
- Help administer and maintain the official HESA website (WordPress); manage and monitor social media accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Facilitate an open forum to promote meaningful conversations and networking by engaging fellow students in diplomatic and respectful dialogue
- Draft, edit, and publish news and announcements; update event calendars; obtain images or create original graphics to enhance and support disseminated information
- Work closely with school administrators, HESA directors, officers, club leaders, and volunteers to advance time-sensitive projects and to promote special events online, on campus, and in surrounding areas
- Create and maintain the HESA Elections 2017 website (OpenScholar) under the direct guidance and oversight of the Dean of Students Office, Harvard Extension School
Short Link to HESA Officers Profile Page: http://bit.ly/Lanter_HESA1617
Established in 2001, HESA serves more than 16,000 students annually at Harvard Extension, one of the 12 degree-granting schools at Harvard University.
HESA's mission is to build and foster a strong sense of community among the Extension School's diverse student body, including our distance education students from around the world. Through a myriad of initiatives, HESA aims to enrich the Harvard Extension student experience by creating opportunities to develop lifelong friendships.