10. “Plasmon Enhanced Photodetectors for Smart Lighting Applications”, Ahmet A.Yanik, IEEE Photonics Society Annual Meeting, Washington DC, October 2011.
9. “Ebola Virus Detection using Optofluidic-Nanoplasmonic Biosensors”, Ahmet A.Yanik, SPIE-Optics and Photonics Conference, San Diego CA, August 2011.
8. “Optofluidic-Nanoplasmonic Sensors for BioChemical Detection”, Ahmet A.Yanik, SPIE-The International Society for Optical Engineering. Defense, Security, and Sensing Meeting, Orlando FL, April 2011.
7. “Human Interactome on a Plasmonic Chip”, Ahmet A.Yanik, Center for Engineering in Medicine, Harvard University Medical School, April, 2011.
6. “Ultrasensitive Nanoplasmonic Biosensors for Complete Profiling of Protein Functionality & Label Free Detection of Pathogens”, Ahmet A.Yanik, Center for Nanoscale System, School of Engineering & Applied Science, Harvard University, March, 2011.
5. “Nanoplasmonics for Ultrasensitive Vibrational Spectroscopy and Biomolecular Detection”, Ahmet A.Yanik, Optical Spectroscopy Seminar, Research Laboratory of Electronics (RLE), Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), August, 2010.
4. “Subwavelength Nanofluidic-Nanoplasmonic Biosensors Overcoming Mass Transport Limitations”, Ahmet A.Yanik, Gordon-Kenan Research Seminar (GKRS), The Science and Engineering of Nanoscale Optics, Colby College, Waterville, ME, June 2010.
3. “Nanoplasmonic Surface Biosensors”, Ahmet A. Yanik, ECE 580 Invited Lecture, Boston University, Boston, MA, December, 2009.
2. "Nanoplasmonics: The Next On-Chip Revolution”, Ahmet A.Yanik, ME/MS 778 Invited Lecture, Boston University, Boston, MA, Oct. 2009.
1. “Spin Dependent Quantum Transport in Nanostructures and Magnetic Tunnel Junctions”, Ahmet A. Yanik, Research Laboratory of Electronics (RLE), Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Boston MA, Jan 2007.