1. I mentored the following students during my Postdoc at Harvard:
- Summer 2014: (i) Liyuan Zheng, Major: Applied Physics, University of Science and Technology, China. (ii) Emma Perrier, Major: Systems and Computational Biology, Fall 2014 - Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris France.
- Summer 2015: (i) Natalia Dorea, Major: Chemical Engineering, Brazilian Science Mobility Program. (ii) Pan Xia, Major: Physics, University of Science and Technology, China.
- Summer 2016: Marcela Rodriguez, Major: Physics and Civil Engineering, Brazilian Science Mobility Program.
- Summer 2017: (i) Visha K. Patel, Major: Molecular Biology. (ii) Yisha Tang, Major: Physics.
2. Coach for Cellular Dynamics Reserach seminar series at the Department of Molecular & Cellular Biology, Harvard University.
3. Graduate Teaching Assistant. Courses taught: BIO SCI 383: General Microbiology lab. Spring 2008, Fall 2009, Fall 2010. BIO SCI 698: Independent Study in Microbiology. Spring 2010.
Leadership and Outreach:
1. Co-chair Career Development Committee: Faculty of Arts and Sciences Postdoctoral Association, Harvard University. 2016-2017.
2. Judge for student poster presentations at the Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students (ABRCMS), 2016.