Hello, I am a linguist working within the field of Generative Grammar. My main area of research is natural language syntax and its interaction with semantics and phonology.
- Phase by phase computation of prominence in ellipsis and PP-stranding island alleviation.
- The Algebra of Language. Introduction to Syntax
- Dynamic Phase Heads. The Case of the Invisible DP in Slavic
- Review of Copular Clauses in English and Polish. Structure, Derivation and Interpretation by Anna Bondaruk
- Degree Phrase Raising in Relative Clauses
Islands in Sluicing in Polish
- A discussion of “linguistic” approaches to agrammatic disorder studies
- Multiple remnant sluicing is phase constrained
- Phase by Phase Givenness
- Phase by Phase Givenness and Focus Marking in Multiple Remnant Sluicing involving P-omission and Island Alleviation
- Phase-by-phase computation of prominence in ellipsis and PP stranding island alleviations
- The syntax of the semantics of ellipsis
- Overt movement triggered by Givenness and Alternatives – Evidence from Ellipsis
- Label Assignment in Restrictive Relative Clauses Needs Semantic Information