Hello, I am a linguist working within the field of Generative Grammar. My main area of research is natural language syntax and its interaction with semantics and phonology.
- A Dual Theory of Roots: Evidence from Gender-marking Languages
- Phase by phase computation of prominence in ellipsis and PP-stranding island alleviation.
- The Algebra of Language. Introduction to Syntax
- Dynamic Phase Heads. The Case of the Invisible DP in Slavic
- Review of Copular Clauses in English and Polish. Structure, Derivation and Interpretation by Anna Bondaruk
- Degree Phrase Raising in Relative Clauses
- A dual theory of roots: Evidence from gender-marking languages
- A dual theory of roots
- Multiple remnant sluicing is phase constrained
- Phase by Phase Givenness
- Phase by Phase Givenness and Focus Marking in Multiple Remnant Sluicing involving P-omission and Island Alleviation
- Phase-by-phase computation of prominence in ellipsis and PP stranding island alleviations
- The syntax of the semantics of ellipsis