Harvard-Heidelberg 2017 Workshop on Star Formation
From 13th-15th November 2017, the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, MA will host "HHSF17," the fourth joint "Harvard-Heidelberg" workshop on Star Formation.
Participants will join from:
- Harvard University and the Smithsonian Institution, on behalf of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (CfA)
- The Max Planck Institute for Astronomy (MPIA),
- The University of Heidelberg
- The Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies (HITS)
- The Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics (MPE)
as well as invited external experts.