Dr. Alauna Safarpour is a political scientist and pollster at the Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics, and Public Policy. Her research interests include prejudice reduction, political participation, and public opinion.
- EPR: A Theory of Prejudice Reduction and Support for Racial Policies
- 4 reasons why abortion laws often clash with the majority’s preferences in the US, from constitutional design to low voter turnout.
- Overturning Roe is not making laws reflect what people want - new survey highlights flaws in Supreme Court's reasoning in returning abortion authority to states.
- The Power of the State: How Postcards from the State Increased Registration and Turnout in Pennsylvania.
- Information about Coronavirus Exposure Affects Attitudes Towards Voting Methods.
- Studying Science Inequities: How to Use Surveys to Study Diverse Populations.