Dr. Alauna Safarpour is a political scientist and pollster at the Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics, and Public Policy. Her research interests include prejudice reduction, political participation, and public opinion.
- EPR: A Theory of Prejudice Reduction and Support for Racial Policies
- The Power of the State: How Postcards from the State Increased Registration and Turnout in Pennsylvania.
- Information about Coronavirus Exposure Affects Attitudes Towards Voting Methods.
- Studying Science Inequities: How to Use Surveys to Study Diverse Populations.
- When Women Run, Voters Will Follow (Sometimes): Examining the Mobilizing Effect of Female Candidates in the 2014 and 2018 Midterm Elections.
- Taking Perspective: A Theory of Prejudice Reduction and Political Attitudes