- Tomorrow is International Day of Women and Girls in Science. In honor of my amazing mentor, Dr. Reisa Sperling, I urge you all to consider her as your nominee for the AAIC Lifetime Achievement award. She is a legend, and a truly inspiring scientist #AAIC21 t.co/CQEWc8SwMA t.co/eAL733cuLt
- Applicants must be US Citizens.
- An imaging postdocoral position is available at VA Boston in The Translational Research Center for TBI and Stress Disorders (TRACTS; t.co/fvvrL5kwKW) under Dr. Regina McGlinchey and in the Neuoimaging Research for Veterans Center with David Salat. DM for information.
- Hey academics, wonder what to do after #corona? I am looking for a Neuroimaging post-doc and PhD student interested in Alzheimer's disease to join us at @LMU_Uniklinikum & @ISDneuroimaging. Links to the positions are posted in the comments below. Please share the links!
- I’m one of the candidates on the ballot for the #MassGeneral Executive Committee on Research Elections. If you are faculty at @MGH_RI, please consider voting for me! 👍🏼 @MGHmapp @MGHPsychiatry @MGHNeurology For more information and to cast your vote: t.co/ppgcg6cVNA