In 2017, I was honored to receive Princeton’s Graduate School Teaching Award for my work in the classroom. I was a Quin Morton Teaching Fellow in 2017-18, leading a first-year writing seminar entitled “Authenticity and Performance” as a member of the Princeton Writing Program faculty. I also taught both parts of the Shakespeare sequence at Princeton and, together with Professor Nigel Smith, a new Milton seminar. Here is a full list of my teaching experience:
- Instructor, "Global Shakespeare"
- Instructor, “Authenticity and Performance”
- Instructor, “Milton’s Epic and the Drama of Revolution”
- Assistant Instructor, “Shakespeare I”
- Assistant Instructor, “Shakespeare II”