- Research Scientist at Harvard Law School.
- Researcher at Harvard Department of the History of Science.
- Adjunct Professor at Columbia University in the School of International and Public Affairs.
- University Professor at Institute of Strategic Studies and International Relations (INEST) of the Fluminense Federal University (UFF).
- Director of the Brustolin Intelligence & Strategy, a company specialized in strategic analysis, projection of scenarios and professional training.
- PhD in Public Policies, Strategies and Development.
- Master’s Degree (MSc) in Public Policies, Strategies and Development.
- Graduation in Legal Sciences - Law (JD) and Social Sciences (BA).
- Journalist: Professional Registration 10.229/RS.