I am an optical imaging scientist with experience in optical engineering, neuroimaging, and neuropathology (Google Scholar profile). I am currently a Research Fellow at the Laboratory for Computational Neuroimaging (LCN) and the Optics Division at the Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging.
+ Expertise spanning from ex vivo, in vitro to in vivo optical imaging via confocal microscopy, multiphoton microscopy, optical coherence tomography
+ Expertise in digital image processing and mathematical modeling.
- Refractive-index matching enhanced polarization sensitive optical coherence tomography quantification in human brain tissue
- Quantification of volumetric morphometry and optical property in the cortex of human cerebellum at micrometer resolution
- Improving laser standards for three-photon microscopy
- Three-photon imaging of synthetic dyes in deep layers of the neocortex
- Glioma Cell Migration Dynamics in Brain Tissue Assessed by Multimodal Optical Imaging
- Contrast-enhanced serial optical coherence scanner with deep learning network reveals vasculature and white matter organization of mouse brain