Dr. Tamilia's team currently consists of 1 postodctoral reserach fellow, 1 grad and 1 undergrad student, plus 3 external collaborators (while the list of alumni can be found here)
- Navaneethakrishna Makaram, PhD - Postdoctoral Research Fellow - Boston Children's Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Aime' Cristina De la Vega - Undergraduate Intern Student Aime is currently pursuing her Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering at Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey in Mexico. She is passionate about research related to improving the quality of life and the generation of new knowledge and devices that meet this goal. Outside of academics, she is a volleyball player, likes exercising, sports and listening to music.
- Sarvagya Gupta - Graduate Intern Student - Computer Science, University of Massachusetts (Boston, USA)
- Siye (Annie) Zhu - Graduate Intern Student - Computer Science, Harvard University (Boston, USA)
- Georgios Ntolkeras, MD - Associate Personnel at BCH; Resident in Child Neurology at Baystate Hospital Georgios Ntolkeras received his MD from University of Thessaly (Greece) in 2017. He is currently a Resident in Child Neurology at Baystate Hospital and Associate Personnel at Harvard Medical and Boston Children's Hospital, where he conducts research and is part of the Clinical MEG team. He is also Associate personnel at Massachussetts General Hospital, Athinoula Martinos Center for Biomedical Engineering. His research is dedicated to the analysis of EEG and MEG data from children with epilepsy, with particular focus on the localization of interictal epilepsy patterns for the identification of the epileptogenic zone before surgery. He is also working on an endpoint enabling study of children and adults with Angelman Syndrome, where he contributes by analyzing polysomnography data to characterize both EEG sleep and epielptiform activity in this population.
- Roberto Billardello, MSc - Research Collaborator Roberto received his Master Degree in Biomedical Engineering from Campus Bio-Medico of Rome (UCBM) in February 2021, after a 4-month internship in Dr. Tamilia's group at the FNNDSC. He is currently collaborating with our team while working at UCBM (in the CREO lab with Dr. Fabrizio Taffoni). The goal of the collaboration is to continue the work that Roberto started during his interniship entitled "Integrating EEG connectivity and excitability measures to localize the epileptogenic". Fun facts: He is a music-lover and also a guitar player. zone
- Assia Chericoni, MS - Research Collaborator Assia Chericoni received her Master Degree in Biomedical Engineering from Campus Bio-Medico of Rome (UCBM) in May 2021, after a 8-month internship in Dr. Tamilia's group at the FNNDSC. She is currently collaborating with our team while working at UCBM (in the CREO lab with Dr. Fabrizio Taffoni). The goal of the collaboration is to continue the study that Giulia worked on during her interniship entitled "New methods to analyze sleep EEG in patients with epilepsy". Fun facts: She is a travel and adventure lover, and she likes sports especially running.