Peer Reviewed Articles:
- Samuel Bazzi, Gabriel Koehler-Derrick and Benjamin Marx, "The Institutional Foundations of Religious Politics: Evidence from Indonesia'' (link), Forthcoming, Quarterly Journal of Economics
- Arie Perliger, Gabriel Koehler-Derrick and Ami Pedahzur, Research Note: ``The Gap Between Participation and Violence: Why We Need to Disaggregate Terrorist ‘Profiles’ '' International Studies Quarterly, January, 2016 (link)
- Gabriel Koehler-Derrick and Daniel Milton, ``Choose Your Weapon: The Impact of Strategic Considerations and Resource Constraints on Terrorist Group Weapon Selection,'' Terrorism and Political Violence, March, 2017 (link)
- Gabriel Koehler-Derrick, "The Infomational Orgins of Social Development in Morocco"
- Gabriel Koehler-Derrick, Rich Nielsen and David Romney, "Conspiracy Theories and Selective Censorship in State Media in the Middle East''
- Steven Brooke and Gabriel Koehler-Derrick, "Coercive Agriculture, Land Reform, and the Historic Roots of Wealth and Poverty in Egypt"
- Melani Cammett, Gabriel Koehler-Derrick, and Allison Hartnett, ``Colonialism and Long-Run Economic Development in the Middle East and North Africa.” (to be included in the Oxford University Press Handbook on Politics of Muslim Societies, edited by Melani Cammett and Pauline Jones).
- Sheena Chestnut Greitens and Gabriel Koehler-Derrick, "Editors’ Introduction to Technology, Data, and Politics,'' PS: Political Science and Politics, 46 (link)
- Gabriel Koehler-Derrick, "Quantifying Anecdotes: Google Search Data and Political Developments in Egypt,'' PS: Political Science and Politics, 46 (link)