Tweets by @amirieb
- Amazing news today as one of the largest departments @UMassLowell becomes the Richard A. Miner School of Computer & Information Sciences. We are hugely grateful to @richminer for his support @UML_Sciences t.co/gucoNGVrbR t.co/KTmpsxZ34u
- A comprehensive CS curriculum, made entirely from free online materials: t.co/Wp4giJxMWG (@github v/Open Source Society University) t.co/FlSsbKqO9N
- My student Nidhi Vakil got her very first paper accepted at #NAACL2022 and I'm so excited about the timely work she did on curriculum learning for textual graphs and GNNs. Paper, code and data will be out soon!
- Here's the December 2021 release of draft chapters for Speech and Language Processing, just in time for Jim and I to wish you all a Happy New Year! Enjoy! t.co/pjfZsYfJ5S
- We're hiring! Come join us as a Research Assistant in the Onnela Lab. You'll get the opportunity to work with #digitalphenotyping data and the @BeiwePlatform. RTs welcome @jponnela @HarvardBiostats @harvard_data Learn more and apply here: t.co/frQPxFdzrq
- #BRFSS data, online searches, and social media can hint at a community’s overall alcohol use and need for interventions. See the potential for public health surveillance. t.co/swxTL3dyM3
- @VFriasM of UDM is giving an amazing talk on decision making for cities and communities to make them more efficient and inclusive @UML_Sciences @UMLResearch Open to all: t.co/0Ejw8DWWGv
- From the @icmlconf Chairs: "...we plan to reduce the number of accepted papers. Please work with your SAC to raise the bar. AC/SAC do not have to accept a paper only because there is nothing wrong in it."