Tweets by @amirieb
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye #AI folk! 2018 Ballot has just been sent to AAAI members. We have a fantastic slate for president-elect & executive councilors. Read their thoughtful statements & VOTE! I did. Remember: An engaged democracy is your only defense against Robots or Despots :-/ t.co/ytgansUNMg
- If you're a trainee, fellow, postdoc or faculty member @harvardmed, check out our free offerings - training, single courses, research tools, biostats & more. t.co/R9dZyjityE
Function words are awesome! especially when used with submission deadlines. I once misread 'before' as 'by' (hence assumed inclusive date), missed the d/l, and had to contact organizer to help me out! Plz never use b4 with d/ls... these poor words don't get much attention! t.co/0xnLReJyzM
- @ani_nenkova It’s better to have a mix of same and new people every year such that the experience transfers to new people.
- @emilymbender In persian: سقوط کردن [Soghoot Kardan]: 1. lose balance and collapse, 2. become smaller/fewer in size, amount, intensity سیر خوردن [Sir Khordan]: 1. have [enough/more than enough] food, 2. eat garlic ...
- @emrek @tc_fuji @icwsm Slides on the causal inference tutorial are up at t.co/xQl0vlYO5G
- We are recruiting more mentors! If you are an experienced researcher (not a student) and you are attending @acl2018, let us know if you can help by providing feedback to one student before and during the workshop. Reply here or email us: email@example.com.
- @celestekidd and @spiantado have moved their labs to the Department of Psychology @UCBerkeley
- I am excited to say that @spiantado & I will be moving our labs to the Department of Psychology @UCBerkeley this fall