Tweets by @amirieb
- Odd job opening at UMD: joint between iSchool and Journalism, but specifically want someone technical (e.g., CS PhD). We'd love strong NLPer who can talk to journalists (e.g., comp social science, social media) to apply! Please share, nobody's applying! t.co/UwGJzvKvME
- @by_MRA @dblp_org @AixinSG Cool, didn't think someone would create such a plot :) thank you!! So the less noisy part (00-08) shows a tiny growth, but, considering the complexity of human language, I don't know how much we could actually read into this tiny amount..
- @dblp_org @AixinSG I wonder what the plot would look like if normalized by the total number of pubs per year..
- Interesting stats on 2018 CS faculty hiring outcomes t.co/cjgDT27IH4
- So many papers applying deep learning to theoretical and experimental physics! Fascinating. t.co/F8YfsFQaDL
- We are trying to get these Machine Learning cheatsheets accessible to more people around the world. If you want to help us with the translation into your own native language, you can contribute in this dedicated repo: t.co/UIZNwMGNcN t.co/pK0B9a9KRx
- Here's the Autumn 2018 release of draft chapters for Speech and Language Processing! Enjoy! t.co/pjfZsYfJ5S
- @StefanMuelller preschoolers can produce infinite sentences ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- We are building a webapp for conference (submission) analytics. Chairs of conferences, what types of visualizations would you want to see in such an app? t.co/MrRl2O0XEp @jcdl2018 @tpdl2018 #NLProc
hey folks @GoogleAI: when showing street view of a biz on G Map, it'd be gr8 to exactly locate the biz; I believe algs can do it way faster than my 👀searching 4 biz signs! esp. in dense areas w small signs. Here is an example where I searched 4 @BostoniPhoneFix in Boston area. t.co/tVwf7Fs4jP