Enter, if you dare...
Gather your recipes, fall activities, and scary stories, because we’re re-vamping the *HCP Halloween Recipe Book*! We’ll be expanding last year’s book to include more of your all-time favorite or new work-from-home recipes, fun fall activities you like to do in Boston and New England, and your most bone-chilling scary stories. Recipes don’t have to be Halloween-related, these can be any type of recipe you’d like: drinks, appetizers, baked goods, desserts, main dishes, Halloween treats, etc.
Please send in your recipes, fall activities, and scary stories to Sarah Cotton (firstname.lastname@example.org) by October 25 at 5:00 p.m.
For Fame, Glory, and Prizes:
- Calling the frighteningly fashionable, it’s a COSTUME CONTEST! Prizes will be given out for overall best costume in three categories: Grownups, Kids, and Pets. Get the whole household involved - we’re dying to see what you come up with!
- How well do you know the HCP team? At this year’s Halloween party, we will put your knowledge and detective skills to the test with Halloween-themed questions about your co-workers through a fun game of “Guess Who”. Please send in a photo of you in a Halloween costume as a kid and we will be sending some other follow-up questions to you in an email.
For the kids: The Great Mummy Wrapping Contest
- Beware of the toilet paper mummies! This year, we will hold a kids’ mummy wrapping contest live over Zoom. All you need is a team of at least two people and plenty of toilet paper! If you plan on participating it would be helpful for us to know ahead of time.
How to Play:
- The goal of the game is to create the best wrapped mummy in a timed competition.
- You will need at least two players per team, and lots of toilet paper.
- One person will be the mummy, while the other person wraps them.
- The teams will all take 2 minutes to wrap their mummies as completely as they can.
- During the competition, we will feature each of the competitors on Zoom.
- The best wrapped mummy wins!
As a reminder, please send in your *RECIPES, FUN FALL ACTIVITES, and/or SCARY STORIES*, pictures for *Guess Who*, and entrance for the *Mummy Contest* to Sarah Cotton (email@example.com) by October 25 at 5:00 pm, although sooner would be appreciated.