A few workshops and conferences I recently organized with the links to the list of papers presented:
- August 24-25, 2016, American University of Beirut, Lebanon. "The Political Economy of Contemporary Arab Societies," a two-day workshop cosponsored by ERF and the Issam Fares Institute at the American University of Beirut
- October 11-12, 2014, Université Paris-Dauphine, France "The pulse of the Arab Street: Understanding the Political Economy of the Arab Uprisings Using Public Opinion Data" a two-day workshop cosponsored by ERF and the CNRS and Dauphine's Development of Euro-Mediterranean Economic Research group and carried out in collaboration with Silatech. Around 40 experts joined the discussion.
- April 3-4, 2014, Harvard University, USA."The Pulse of the Arab Street" a two-day workshop supported by the Middle East Initiative at Harvard University.
- October 27-28, 2013, Tunisia. Workshop and Policy Seminar on the Political Economy of Transformation in the ERF Region.
- July 16, 2012, Cairo, Egypt. "The Political Economy of the Arab Awakening" - a workshop exploring a new research framework in response to the recent events in the Middle East. The proceedings were published in Understanding the Political Economy of the Arab Uprisings (edited by Ishac Diwan, 2014).