*****NOTE: THIS PROGRAM IS CLOSED*****
This official BIDMC High School Summer Research Program allows the students to experience scientific research and gain generic skills. All students receive a stipend during this Program.
You can read about this program here.
Take a look at our past students' projects here.
Requirements and Instructions:
- Internship will be from June 29 2020 - August 7 2020. Candidate must be present in Boston for the duration of the program (6 weeks).
- High school students in Grades 11 and 12 can apply. Preference will be given to rising seniors.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age on June 1 2020. Applicants who are younger than 16 years of age on June 1 2020 will not be considered.
- Application consists of the form (download link below), academic transcript and resume.
Applications will not be considered if:
- the application package is incomplete (missing form, transcript and/or resume)
- the application is not submitted as a single PDF file
- the application package submitted via a link such as google doc or dropbox
- the application package contains additional documents other than the form, transcript and resume
Application Close: February 16, 2020 at 11.59 PM
Application Announcement: March 27, 2020
Number of summer internship spots for 2020: 4
Instructions are in the application form **CLOSED**