Selected media appearances and publications
- Feldman, JM. All the Ways That “1 in 5,000 per Day” Breakthrough Infection Stat Is Nonsense. Slate; Sept 25, 2021.
- Cartus, AR, Feldman, JM, Prins, SJ. Moral Calculations: Pandemic Coverage Obscures Individual Risk and Social Harm. Protean; Mar 29, 2021.
- Prins, SP, Feldman, JM, Cartus, AR. Teachers and Their Unions Are Demanding Truly Safe Schools Reopening — Not “Ignoring Science”. Jacobin; Feb 15, 2021.
- Feldman, JM, Cartus, AR, Prins, SJ. Biden’s Coronavirus Plan Will Not Prevent Death and Devastation. The Nation; Feb 3, 2021.
- Feldman, JM. Coronavirus Is an Occupational Disease That Spreads at Work. Jacobin; Jan 19, 2021.
- Feldman, JM Want Police Reform? We Need Independent Medical Examiners and Coroners. Washington Post; June 6, 2020.
Interviews and Coverage of My Work
- 09/30/2021 More Than Half of Police Killings Are Mislabeled, New Study Says. New York Times.
- 07/29/2021 The best vaccine incentive might be paid time off. MIT Technology Review.
- 05/21/2021 They Haven’t Gotten a Covid Vaccine Yet. But They Aren’t ‘Hesitant’ Either. New York Times.
- 10/01/2020 Why Coroners Often Blame Police Killings on a Made-Up Medical Condition. Mother Jones.
- 07/14/2020 Do We Need to Reform Death Investigation in the U.S.? The Takeaway, WNYC radio.
- 11/02/2017 New Study Finds Police Killings Are Being Undercounted. Rising Up With Sonali
- 10/11/2017 U.S. government undercounted civilians killed by police. Reuters.
- 09/06/2016 Police-involved injuries of civilians rise nearly 50%, Harvard researchers say. The Guardian.