Dr. Goldenziel is a sought-after speaker on international law, refugees, migration, international security, and Middle East politics. She is widely praised for her ability to translate complex topics for general audiences, and for her passion for her work.
Dr. Goldenziel regularly lectures 250 military officers on international law and the law of war as a Professor at Marine Corps University. She conducts 10-15 additional invited speaking engagements each year.
Recent speaking engagements have included:
- Speaking alongside world leaders at the Intergovernmental Conference to Adopt the Global Compact for Migration in Marrakech
- Speaking before 200 parliamentarians from around the world at the Office of the UN President of the General Assembly/Interparliamentary Union Interparliamentary Hearings
- Speaking on Information Warfare at the Krulak Center for Innovation and Creativity at Marine Corps University
- Speaking on the future of migration before human rights lawyers from 25 countries at the Academy for Human Rights
- Plenary Speaker at the Academic Council on the U.N. System's Annual Meeting in Rome, Italy
- Speaking on ISIS and Xenophobia at the Harvard Club of New York
- Speaking on the refugee and migration crisis at WorldBoston, the Boston Chapter of the World Affairs Councils of America.
To book Dr. Goldenziel as a speaker for your organization, click here.