Jing Yang, Ph.D.
Dr. Jing Yang received her B.S in Applied Physics at University of Science and Technology of China in 2008 and received her Ph. D. in Applied Physics from Harvard University in 2014. She then joined Schlumberger-Doll Research Center as a research scientist.
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 2008-2014
Ph.D. in Applied Physics, Adviser: Prof. Roy G. Gordon
University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), China 2004-2008
B.S. in Applied Physics with Honors, School for the Gifted Young (SCGY)
- Nanoscale geochemical and geomechanical characterization of organic matter in shale
- Pure and conformal CVD nickel and nickel monosilicide in high-aspect-ratio structures analyzed by atom probe tomography
- Quantitative Evaluation of Cobalt Disilicide/Si Interfacial Roughness
- The Reservoir Producibility Index: a Metric to Assess Reservoir Quality in Tight-Oil Plays from Logs
- Direct-liquid-evaporation chemical vapor deposition of smooth, highly conformal cobalt and cobalt nitride thin films
- Chemical Vapor Deposition of Cobalt-based Thin Films for Microelectronics