Dr. Joanna Christodoulou leads the BEAM (Brain, Education, and Mind) Team, which studies issues at the intersection of education, clinical, and research contexts at the MGH Institute of Health Professions. Our team conducts research in service of improving student outcomes by answering: What are different ways in which children can succeed or struggle? For whom should we do what?
Join our research efforts for children ages 6-17
- What is involved? We will work 1:1 with your child and complete assessments of reading and related areas.
- Why participate? Your child’s scores will be available upon request, including common standardized assessments of reading and related constructs. Your help will be invaluable to families and scientists interested in reading, language and cognitive development, and intervention for struggling readers.
- Where? MGH Institute of Health Professions in Charlestown, Boston or at your child’s school
- When? At your convenience, weekdays or weekends
- Contact us via email at email@example.com