- NetSci2015: Are you new here? Infection spread in networks with demographic turnover 3 June, Zaragoza, Spain
- Adelaide: Haven't I seen you before? Accounting for partnership duration in infectious disease models 8 May, Adelaide, Australia
- Epidemics5 The impact of dose-dependent disease transmission 2 Dec, Clearwater Beach, FL, USA
- RMIT: Haven't I seen you before? Accounting for partnership duration in infectious disease models 5 May, Melbourne, Australia
- AMSI Summer School: Mathematical Modeling to Inform Early Outbreak Response. 29 Jan, Melbourne.
- ANZIAM annual conference: The outcome of infectious disease interventions under age-biased mixing. 5 Feb, Hunter Valley.
- CIRM workshop: The outcome of infectious disease interventions under age-biased mixing. 18 Feb, Marseille France
- Spectrum Spark
- Anziam: Impact of a single individual on the number of cases in an epidemic. 9 Feb, "Perth" (one slide was inserted by my daughter, just skip over it).
- U Colorado Boulder: Complex Contagions and Hybrid Phase Transitions 10 Aug, Boulder CO, USA