- I led the design and piloting (with UNICEF LACRO) of a toolkit aimed at supporting efforts to promote the nurturing care of children and prevent violence in early childhood in the time of COVID-19 in Latin America & the Caribbean. The toolkit can be found here.
- WHO+End Violence Webinar: Corporal punishment of children & public health: What does the research tell us? (28:20 for my intervention)
Bill to prohibit corporal punishment in Colombia
- In August 29, 2019, The Colombian Congress presented the bill 212 of 2019 to prohibit corporal punishment, where my research on predictors and consequences of corporal punishment was cited. See here for details
- In October 16, 2019, I testified in front of the House of Representatives in Colombia as they consider a federal ban on corporal punishment. Click here to see my presentation (1:08 and 2:10)
- In September 9, 2020, I testified in front of the Senate of Colombia as they were discussing the bill to prohibit corporal punishent. Click here to see my presentation (min 39.45)