National Bureau of Economic Research Working Paper 1854.
National Bureau of Economic Research Working Paper 9101
- Please contact the author for a copy of this publication email@example.com
- Winner of Robert C. Witt Award Given annually for the best feature article in the Journal of Risk and Insurance presented by American Risk and Insurance Association.
- Revised from NBER Working Paper no. 10184, Harvard Business School Working Paper no. 04-035, December 2003.
Revised from NBER Working Paper No. 6025, May 1997, and HBS Working Paper No. 98-023, September 1997.
Revised from NBER Working Paper No. 6043, May 1997, and HBS Working Paper No. 98-018, September 1997.
- Winner of the 1998 Journal of Financial Economics Jensen Prize for first place for the best paper in the areas of corporate finance and organizations.
- Revised from NBER Working Paper No. 5403, January 1996 and Harvard Business School Working Paper 96-030, December 1995.
Originally "Special Report from Guy Carpenter and Company, Inc.," July 1995.
- Revised from NBER Working Paper No. 4084, February 1993.
- Reprinted in RAE-Revista de Administração de Empresas, Management Journal of Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV-EAESP), Business School for Administration in Sao Paulo, Brazil, volume no. 48, issue no. 1 (January-March 2008): 87-118.
- Reprinted in Insurance and Risk Management, Volume II, Corporate Risk Management, Part I: Theory on Why and How Firms Manage Risk, Chapter 3, edited by Gregory R. Niehaus, U.K.: Edward Elgar Publishing (October 2008). Also in M.J. Brennan, The Theory of Corporate Finance from The International Library of Critical Writings in Financial Economics, edited by R. Roll, 1995; and in Merton Miller and Chris Culp, eds. Corporate Hedging in Theory and Practice: Lessons from Metallgesellschaft, Risk Books, 1999.
- Revised from NBER Working Paper No. 2998, July 1989.
- Reprinted in Exchange Rates and Currency Bonds, edited by P. Krugman and M. Miller. London: CEPR, 1991.
Revised from NBER Working Paper No. 2914, March 1989.
Revised from NBER Working Paper No. 2835, February 1989.
Reprinted in New Developments in Exchange Rate Economics, edited by L. Sarno and M. Taylor. U.K.: Edward Elgar Publishing, 2001; and in Speculation and Financial Markets, edited by M. Taylor and L. Gallagher. U.K.: Edward Elgar Publishing, 2001.