National Bureau of Economic Research Working Paper 9101
- Please contact the author for a copy of this publication firstname.lastname@example.org
Revised from: Equity Style Returns and Institutional Investor Flows, Harvard Business School Working Paper No. 04-048, June 2004.
Formerly The Information Content of International Portfolio Flows, revised from NBER Working Paper No. 8472, September 2001, Harvard Business School Working Paper No. 03-006, 2002, revised December 2005.
Revised from NBER Working Paper no. 9241, HBS Working Paper no. 03-035, September 2002.
- Revised from NBER Working Paper No. 6687 and HBS Working No. Paper 99-006, July 1998. Summarized in the NBER Reporter, 2000.
- Reprinted in International Capital Markets, R. Stulz and A. Karolyi, eds. U.K.: Edward Elgar Publishing, 2003.
Revised from NBER Working Paper No. 6043, May 1997, and HBS Working Paper No. 98-018, September 1997.
Revised from NBER Working Paper No. 6025, May 1997, and HBS Working Paper No. 98-023, September 1997.
Originally "Special Report from Guy Carpenter and Company, Inc.," July 1995.
- Revised from NBER Working Paper No. 2998, July 1989.
- Reprinted in Exchange Rates and Currency Bonds, edited by P. Krugman and M. Miller. London: CEPR, 1991.