- A piece which could come straight from the Onion: t.co/IgIMExMgbN Assume a ``concerted federal effort to break virus transmission" would indeed work. It would be an unstable equilibrium. An event like Boston t.co/O77FLVD8rv would throw us back into lock-down.
- Our life in a day 2020 t.co/WGAjC7Yoek contribution to t.co/LB4IHpEY02 As in 2010, footage is in 360 degrees t.co/BdHdxbCehZ .Pretty amazing technology improvements on the consumer electronics part. What will technology allows us to do in 2030?
- The November elections will be up to grab for whoever can hack the technology better and who can motivate the few brave souls still operating like humans. The rest is in rigor mortis watching in apathy how an other four years of nightmare are decided on without their vote.
- Democracy dies in the dark. This is what news outlets frequently point out the last four years. Now, they are switching off the lights of democracy themselves. They have become surprisingly effective instruments of terror.
- To my liberal friends and media: if you think to get rid of the cancer Trump by a chemo therapy killing the economy, the existence of million of lives and jobs and scaring the shit out of every living creature on the planet, you are so wrong.
Before the 360 Storm t.co/bhOH1bifRl via @YouTube The storm is the upcoming second midterm in Math s21a course. We play to a song featuring the na'vi language, composed by the Fat Rat and Maisy Kay. We also have some fun with a go pro camera. t.co/Bi0RAQIRdj
A comparison of my trusty Thinkmate from 2013 at home and the just obtained new machine. PC's have become more organized. The evolution of CPUs also has recently become a bit more exciting with AMD competing well again. I hope that the new set-up will make mathematica scream. t.co/HTQv72MrCT
- Lacking funds will be missing for education, health care, human rights, or environmental protection or infrastructure. Just for a start: the number of cases rising is also good news, as it relativizes the danger: we also will have a larger pool of immunity in the next winter.
- The fear machine works due to lack of leadership. Democracy down the drain, elections in jeopardy, justice rotten, human faces gone, civil liberties trashed, jobs gone, businesses and public transport gone, bad education, research put on hold, trillions of badly needed funds gone
- Having been in strong admiration for the press in the US, this has completely changed in the last months. These outlets have become tools for terrorizing the population. Media have been able to manipulate successfully in the past, as the darkest times of human history illustrate.