Logan currently splits his time between a number of professional commitments he is passionate about. He is a full time Senior Technology Advocate at PathAI, the Developer Community Advocate for the Julia Programming Language, and a Teaching Fellow for Harvard University's Extension School course CSCI E-33A. Logan was previously a Applied Machine Learning Engineer and Software Engineer at Apple as well as the Community Manager for the Julia Programming Language. Additionally, Logan is on the Board of Directors at NumFOCUS and DEFNA.
- Harvard University, Master of Liberal Arts, Extension Studies, Digital Media Design, (in progress) 2023
- Northwestern University, Pritzker School of Law, Master in Law, (in progress) 2024
- Harvard University, Bachelor of Liberal Arts, Extension Studies, Computer Science, Cum Laude, 2021
- Oxford University, Advanced Undergraduate Diploma, Information Technology System Analyis and Design, Distinction, 2021
- Undergraduate coursework in CS and general studies at De Anza College. Graduate course work in Electrical Engineering at CU Boulder.
Logan spends a lot of his free time thinking and building things for the Julia Community. You can find out more about some of these projects on the Julia Language Discourse or the Julia Language Blog. He is also an active open source technical contributor and also spends much of his Open Source efforts on documentation and other non-technical initiatives. Outside of these projects, Logan's other interests are machine learning, sleep science, community building, social initiatives, and climate science.
The best way to get ahold of Logan is via Twitter.
(Note that this website is a representation of my personal views and not my employers)