I am currently a post-doc in the Atmospheric Chemistry Modeling Group at Harvard. My advisor is Prof. Daniel Jacob. The projects that I am working on:
- Long-term trends of formaldehyde columns in China as constrained by the OMI satellite instrument.
- Drivers of interannual variability of mid-tropospheric ozone in China: implications for surface air quality.
- An adaptive chemistry mechanism for efficient numerical calculation in GEOS-Chem.
- Ph.D. student in Atmospheric Chemistry Modeling, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Harvard University, Sep 2012 - Mar 2017.
- M.S. in Atmospheric Science, Center for Earth System Science, Tsinghua University, Sep 2010 - Jun 2012.
- B.S. in Environmental Science, College of Urban and Environmental Sciences, Peking University, Sep 2006 - Jun 2010.
- B.S. in Statistics (minor), School of Mathematical Sciences, Peking University, Sep 2006 - Jun 2010.