Senior Lecturer in Statistics at the Department of Psychology.
Office Hours: Tue, 3-4pm, WJH 836 (8th floor).
Classes in Fall 2017:
- PSY 1900: Introduction to Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences
- PSY 1950: Intermediate Statistical Analysis in Psychology
- PSY 2080: Statistical Learning
- Computational Statistics
- Categorical Data Analysis
- Latent Variable Modeling
- Exploratory Multivariate Analysis
- Statistical Modeling
which typically includes some programming work in the R environment for statistical computing.