Senior Lecturer in Statistics at the Department of Psychology.
- Undergraduate students: Mon, 10:30-11:30am, WJH 836 (8th floor)
- Graduate students: Mon, 1:30-2:30pm, WJH 836 (8th floor)
Classes in Fall 2019:
- PSY 1900: Introduction to Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences
- PSY 1950: Intermediate Statistical Analysis in Psychology
- PSY 2070: Psychometric Methods and Theory Using R
- Computational Statistics
- Categorical Data Analysis
- Latent Variable Modeling
- Exploratory Multivariate Analysis
- Statistical Modeling
which typically involves some programming work in the R environment for statistical computing.