Senior Lecturer in Statistics at the Department of Psychology.
Classes in Fall 2020:
- PSY 1900: Introduction to Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences
- PSY 1950: Intermediate Statistical Analysis in Psychology
- PSY 2080: Statistical Learning
In PSY 1950 and PSY 2080 we use some modules on DataCamp.
- Computational Statistics
- Statistical Learning
- Latent Variable Modeling
- Exploratory Multivariate Analysis
- Natural Language Processing
which typically involves some programming work in the R environment for statistical computing.