Senior Lecturer in Statistics at the Department of Psychology.
Classes in Fall 2022:
- PSY 1950: Intermediate Statistical Analysis in Psychology (we use courses on DataCamp)
- PSY 2070: Modern Psychometric Methods and Theory Using R
Classes in Spring 2023:
- PSY 1952: Multivariate Analysis in Psychology
- Computational Statistics
- Statistical Learning
- Latent Variable Modeling
- Exploratory Multivariate Analysis
- Natural Language Processing
which typically involves some programming work in the R environment for statistical computing.