Senior Lecturer in Statistics at the Department of Psychology.
Classes in Fall 2021:
- PSY 1900: Introduction to Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences
- PSY 1950: Intermediate Statistical Analysis in Psychology (we use courses on DataCamp)
- PSY 2030: Bayesian Data Analysis
Classes in Spring 2021:
- PSY 1952: Multivariate Analysis in Psychology
- Computational Statistics
- Statistical Learning
- Latent Variable Modeling
- Exploratory Multivariate Analysis
- Natural Language Processing
which typically involves some programming work in the R environment for statistical computing.