- "A Migrant 'Hot Potato' System: The Transit Camp and Urban Integration in a Bridge Society" in Journal of Urban Affairs (2018).
- "Refugees and Shifted Risk: An International Study of Syrian Forced Migration and Smuggling" in International Migration (2017).
- "Trafficking and Syrian Refugee Smuggling: Evidence from the Balkan Route" in Social Inclusion Vol. 5, No. 2 (2017).
- "Anatomy of a Refugee Wave: Forced Migration on the Balkan Route as Two Processes" in Europe Now, Council for European Studies at Columbia University (January 2017).
- "A Bold Proposal for Curbing Human Trafficking" in Save Liberal Democracy (November 2016).
- "Informing Syrian Refugees about Smuggling" for Center for International Relations and Sustainable Development (CIRSD) (October 2016).
- Course Trailer for "Refugees in Global Perspective."
- Refugee Work in Boston Area.
- "On Ukrainian Refugees" in CES Newsletter, 2022.
- "The Doubly Stigmatized: Refugees during the COVID Pandemic" in ASA Political Sociology Newsletter, Spring 2020.
- BBC World Service discussion on Syrian refugees, Sept. 18th.
- Human Trafficking Study Group at Ash Center, Harvard Kennedy School.
- "Unsettled Europe: Refugees, States and Politics in Southeast Europe" on January 28th at University of Graz.
- "Refugee Methods: Reference Guide and Best Practices" for Boston Consortium for Arab Regional Studies (2016).
- "Refugee Fieldwork: Experiences from Jordan, Turkey, Greece, Serbia and Germany" on December 2nd, 16:15 - 18:00, at Center for European Studies. Watch recording of event here.
- "Principles of protection for migrants, refugees, and other displaced persons " during COVID crisis.