- Phosphate dysregulation via the XPR1–KIDINS220 protein complex is a therapeutic vulnerability in ovarian cancer
- The PARADIGHM (physicians advancing disease knowledge in hypoparathyroidism) registry for patients with chronic hypoparathyroidism: study protocol and interim baseline patient characteristics.
- Hormonal regulation of biomineralization
- Perspectives on ENCODE
- Expanded encyclopaedias of DNA elements in the human and mouse genomes
- Incidence of Hypoparathyroidism After Thyroid Cancer Surgery in South Korea, 2007-2016.
- Safety and Efficacy of 5 Years of Treatment With Recombinant Human Parathyroid Hormone in Adults With Hypoparathyroidism
- A New Multisystem Disorder Caused by the Gαs Mutation p.F376V.