A dedication to innovation shapes the direction of Marvin. He runs his consulting company and works as strategic advisor specialized in digital business transformation. Currently, he focuses on the applications of artificial intelligence in the financial industry. In his spare time, Marvin appreciates art and dances the Argentine Tango.
He holds three degrees in computer science, holds a master’s degree in management from Harvard Extension, holds a professional certificate in Disruptive Innovation from Harvard Business School, a professional certificate in Strategic Managment from Harvard University, and completed the competitive Innovation Bootcamp at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Master of Management (MLA)
University of Auckland, NZ
- Master of Science (Msc.) in Computer Science (First Class Honors)
- Diploma (Pg. Dip.) in Computer Science
- Bsc. Biomedical Computer Science
- Certificate: Innovation Bootcamp, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (5% Acceptance rate)
- Certificate: Strategic Management, Harvard Univerity
- Certificate: Disruptive Strategy, Harvard Business School Online (HBX)
- Certificate: Core, Harvard Business School School Online (HBX)
- Certificate: Functional Programming Principles in Scala (With Distinction)
- 2018 Teaching Assistent: Organizational Behavior (MGMT-4000, Section 4)
- 2017 Teaching Assistent: Optimzing Leadership (MGMT-4178)
Square Peg Solutions LLC (Web)
- Stratigic Advisor for digital innovation strategy and digital business transformation.
- Founder & CEO