- vMOBilize: Gamifying Civic Learning and Political Engagement in a Classroom Context
- Design, Identification, and Sensitivity Analysis for Patient Preference Trials
- Media, Public Opinion, and Foreign Policy in the Age of Trump
- Polarization and Media Usage: Disentangling Causality
- Persuading the Enemy: Estimating the Persuasive Effects of Partisan Media with the Preference-Incorporating Choice and Assignment Design
- Media Ownership and News Coverage of International Conflict
- The way Kavanaugh’s supporters are talking about sexual assault allegations can be dangerous, our new study finds.
- Does Rape Culture Predict Rape? Evidence from U.S. Newspapers, 2000-2013