- Testing hypotheses about hominin locomotor evolution using models not analogies
- Using 3D-Printing to Evaluate Trabecular Bone Mechanical Properties
- The orthotropic elastic properties of fibrolamellar bone tissue in juvenile white-tailed deer femora
- Trabecular orientation in the 3rd metacarpal head of humans and chimps reveals their difference in locomotion behavior.
- Trabecular evidence for a human-like gait in Australopithecus africanus
- Of mice, rats and men: Trabecular bone in mammals scale to body mass with negative allometry