Who I Am
I’m the Chief Data Science and Technology Officer at the Institute for Quantitative Social Science at Harvard University. My career journey has included research in astrophysics, design of software for astronomical observations, development of learning and data management systems for education and biotechnologies, and now creating applications and systems for research data sharing and analysis, applied to all research fields.
What am I currently interested in? Open science to facilitate access and reuse of research data and code, build software to enhance the quality and productivity of scientific outcomes, improve research data management, and establish multidisciplinary collaborations with the aid of technology and a human touch.
Tweets from @mercecrosas
- ¿Este jueves 18 de octubre a las 18 h estarás por #Tarragona o alrededores? Nosotros, sí. Con EL CORAZÓN NO OLVIDA, UNA HISTORIA SOBRE ALZEHEIMER en el Teatre de l'Antiga Audiència participando en L’Eclèctic Festival d’Arts Escèniques des de la Discapacitat. Te esperamos! t.co/K8wHB6wWC3
- MIT has just announced a $1 billion plan to create a new college for AI t.co/53uMNEoYt5
- Qualitative data sharing and re-use for socio-environmental systems research: A synthesis of opportunities, challenges, resources and approaches
- Data policies of highly-ranked social science journals
- Sharing and Preserving Computational Analyses for Posterity with encapsulator.
- Data Authorship as an Incentive to Data Sharing
- If These Data Could Talk