● Ph.D. 2012.06 ~ 2016.02. Interdisciplinary Program in Bioinformatics, Seoul National University, Republic of Korea.
● Ph.D. thesis title: Quantitative analysis of NGS data: application of linear statistical models in transcriptome and metagenome
● M.Sc. thesis title: A study of evaluation metrics for feature selection based on clearness (Superior thesis Winner in 2011)
● 2017.03 ~ Current: Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Channing division of network medicine, Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital
Research on multi Omics data integration for the COPD disease
● 2016.04 ~ 2017.04: Principal Researcher, C&K Genomics
Research on NGS based transcriptome and metagenome analysis
● 2012.09 ~ 2016.02: Ph.D. candidate, the laboratory of bioinformatics and population genetics.
Developed statistical model for RNA-seq and metagenome data.
● 2010.02 ~ 2011.12: M.Sc student, the laboratory of machine learning.
Developed feature selection algorithm to improve classification accuracy
● 2008.02 ~ 2009.12: B.Sc student, the laboratory of software engineering.
Developed web-crawler and algorithms for natural language processing