I am a PGY-5 fellow physician in the MGH Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry Fellowship. I completed my residency training at the MGH/McLean Hospital Adult Psychiatry Residency Program in 2021.
I have worked in several teaching and research capacities at Harvard and elsewhere, and I am also a co-founder of the academic medical journal, Harvard Medical Student Review.
My research has been based at:
- the Department of Psychiatry at Massachusetts General Hospital (published book chapters and posters)
- the Department of Psychiatry at Fenway Health (under Dr. Alex Keuroghlian) (published x3);
- the Department of Rheumatology at Brigham and Women's Hospital (under Dr. Simon Helfgott) (published book chapter);
- the Department of Medicine at Cambridge Health Alliance (under Dr. Marie-Louise Jean-Baptiste) (published);
- the Department of Mental Health (headed by Dr. Giuseppe Raviola) of Partners In Health (developed clinical tools in use in Haiti);
- the Ragon Institute of MGH, MIT and Harvard (published x2);
- the Urology Department of Xijing Hospital in China (published x2);
- the Pierce Lab of the Harvard Organismic and Evolutionary Biology Department (published); and
- the Urology Department of Penn Presbyterian Medical Center.
I graduated from Harvard Medical School in 2017. There, I co-founded the Harvard Medical Student Review. Prior to that, I graduated from Harvard College (Lowell House) in 2011. There, I majored in Organismic & Evolutionary Biology, with a minor in East Asian Studies. I also played club and varsity lacrosse, and photographed for The Harvard Crimson (student newspaper).