I am an ALM Data Science degree candidate at Harvard University with a particular interest in Business Intelligence and Data Strategy. I have experience as a Data Analytics Strategy Consultant where I help clients harness the power of their data to transform to a data-driven business. I have previously worked at the University of Toronto’s Centre for Teaching and Learning as a Research Officer (Data Analysis) where I was primarily responsible for gathering insights on the data generated by the use of an Academic English development EdTech tool.
Following are my technical skills:
- Languages: Python(Pandas, Dask, Numpy, Scikit-learn, Statsmodels, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly), R(ggplot2, dplyr, tidyr, caret, Rshiny, MASS), SQL, Java
- Big Data Ecosystems: Hadoop, Map Reduce, HDFS, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, Flume, Flink
- DevOps: Git, Docker, Airflow, Luigi, Travis CI/CD, AWS (S3, EC2, Lambda)
- Machine Learning: Linear and Logistic Regression, Classification, Decision Trees and Random Forests, Bayesian Methods, K-Means clustering, Feature engineering, Ensemble methods
- Statistical Methods: Regression and Correlation, Hypothesis Testing and Confidence Intervals, A/B Testing, Time series, Principal Component Analysis and Dimensionality Reduction