A 12-day event co-organized by the Harvard Graduate Consulting Club (HGCC) and the Consulting Club at MIT (CCM), the Harvard vs. MIT Case Competition offers graduate students and postdoctoral fellows the opportunity to work in teams on a business case under the mentorship of consultants and industrialists. The case is a real-life business challenge posed by the senior management of a selected firm.
- 2017/05/23 - Applications Open
- 2017/06/21 - Application Deadline
- 2017/07/10 - Kick-off Event
- 2017/07/14 - Consultant Mentoring Session
- 2017/07/17 - Industry Mentoring Session
- 2017/07/21 - Semifinal, Final and Reception