Best of luck with your final exams!
Check out the Bureau of Study Counsel at http://bsc.harvard.edu/ for some excellent tips and resources to help you succeed (and survive) at Harvard.
Some of my favorite helpful handouts are linked below:
- Preparing For and Taking Exams (More Here)
- Self-Calming and Self-Recharging Activities
- Tips for Being Engaged, Effective, and Enlivened
- Strategies for Coping with Holiday Stress
- Concerned About a Friend or Relative?
- Assumptions About Studying at Harvard
- Something's Gotta Give: Pruning and Prioritizing for the Overcommitted
Visit http://bsc.harvard.edu for more helpful resources. They've got mountains of these gems just waiting to get plucked and practiced. :)