Enjoy a relaxing evening with some of your favorite professors on November 18th at the historic Loeb House. Students and guests will have the opportunity to dine and mingle with faculty and members of the HESA Board at the Dinner with the Professors event, following the HESA General Assembly.
The Harvard Extension Student Association (HESA) is pleased to announce that the following professors have accepted your nominations.
- Abby Battis - Museum
- Bill Eisen - Law
- Brad Allen - Management
- Bruce Watson - Economics
- Casey Roehrig - Biology
- Catherine Benoît Norris - Social Sustainability
- E. Samuel Palmer - Astrophysics
- Linda Berkeley - Marketing and Business
- Lisa Haueisen Rohrer - Psychology
- Madeline McNeely - Leadership
- Mark Leighton - Sustainability
- Mary Berg - Women's Studies, Spanish
- Mary Raum - Leadership
- Matthew Gardner - Corporate Sustainability
- Michael Shinagel - Former Dean
- Peter Pavlina - Accounting
(List last updated on 16 Nov 2016)
Get your tickets now before they sell out http://bit.ly/Dinner-With-Professors-2016. We hope to see you there!