Now in its ninth year, the Harvard vs. MIT Case Competition is the Harvard Graduate Consulting Club's largest event, put together each summer in collaboration with the Consulting Club at MIT. Over the course of the 12-day event, you will work in a team of four to tackle a real-world business case, networking throughout with representatives from top consulting and industry firms.
You will have the opportunity to deliver your recommendation at the closing ceremony to the client and a panel of consultant judges; the winning three teams will receive a cash prize. This is an excellent opportunity to gain business exposure and build your resume, regardless of your current experience level.
- Intensive teamwork and leadership experience
- A chance to try out consulting for yourself, and to drive value for a real business
- Networking opportunities with consultant and industry mentors
- All graduate and professional students from Harvard and MIT
- All researchers from Harvard, MIT, and affiliated institutions
- NO prior business knowledge or consulting experience required
In order to participate, you must be able to attend the following mandatory events:
Monday, July 10, 2-6 PM at MIT
Consultant Mentoring Session:
Friday, July 14, 2-5 PM (approx. 30 min time slot) at Harvard
Industry Mentoring Session:
Monday, July 17, 10 AM-5 PM (approx. 1 hr time slot) at MIT
Semifinal, Final, and Reception:
Friday, July 21, 9 AM-6 PM at Harvard
Please APPLY HERE by Wednesday, June 21 at 11:59 PM.
For more information, please see the Case Competition website, and particularly the FAQ page for participants. Please direct all questions to the Case Competition planning team. We look forward to reading your applications!