Thrive@Harvard is the new Harvard-wide free mobile app offering you resources in your pocket. This app features emergency contacts, health and wellness information, and other university resources available to students.
Select your school insignia from the app's main page to find out who to call, where to go, and when the shuttle is coming. You can also access interesting news, get information on how to get involved in a student club, check if your favorite food truck is at the Science Center Plaza, and more. It's truly a one-stop shop for a wealth of resources.
Example features include:
- Campus Map: Explore the campus with a map that includes university buildings
- People: Search the faculty, staff, and student directory for contact information
- Events: View various events and add them to your calendar
- Shuttle Tracker: Access up-to-the-minute info about shuttle schedules and delays
- Food: Review meal choices at Dudley House and at Longwood Medical Area cafés*
*Please note that some features may be specific to certain schools only.