Rachel works with various organizations across China, Japan, and South Korea to mentor high school and university students on liberal arts education, international perspectives, and global careers.
- DukeEngage in China (Beijing, China): taught in a non-profit school for migrant children to provide arts education and English lessons, creating an active and positive learning environment with a focus on creativity, leadership development, self-discovery, and personal growth.
- Ignite Academy (Guangzhou, China): seminar leader and expert speaker on women in business and leadership.
- Three Guineas Academy (Beijing and Shanghai, China): advisor with feminist education consulting NPO, work with students applying to U.S. universities. Track record of mentees getting accepted to many Top U.S. Universities, including Columbia, Harvard, Duke, Cornell, and Brown Universities.
- Komatsu Summer School (Komatsu and Tokyo, Japan): work with high school students in rural Japan. Speaker and mentor on liberal arts education and international exposure.
- K-Move (Seoul and Busan, South Korea): mentorship program organized by the South Korean government working with young Koreans looking for overseas employment opportunities.