- Mr. Rodrigo Blanco is a graduate of the Interdisciplinary High School at Tec de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Mr. Blanco received an Associate´s Degree with Highest Honors in Humanities and Business by Chabot College in California.
- Mr. Blanco holds a double major Magna Cum Laude Bachelor of Science Degree in Entrepreneurship/Small Business Management and Information Systems from San Francisco State University.
- Mr. Blanco obtained a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Electronic Commerce Strategies and Information Technology as an undergraduate visiting student at Harvard University.
- Mr. Blanco is candidate for a Master's degree in Management Information Systems from the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science and the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard University.
- Mr Blanco´s academic career is complemented by certifications and post graduate studies at Massachussets Institute of Technology (MIT), Columbia University, Duke University, Emory University, UC Berkeley, and the Technische Universität München.
- Mr. Rodrigo Blanco has worked in investment banking at Citigroup and at CitiBanamex Financial Education, where he wrote his first book in 2009, "Becoming an Entrepreneur, a guide to start your business”.
- Mr. Blanco collaborated at St John's Capital Group, a real state investment fund during his time as an international student in San Francisco.
- Alongside his college studies, Mr. Blanco founded Videofunerales, the first Latin American video transmission platform to connect families in Mexico and the United States during difficult times.
- Upon finishing his college career, Mr. Blanco founded InnVentas, the first transactional e-commerce platform of art and design in Latin America in a market valued at 132 Million USD.
- Mr. Blanco has taught mathematics and entrepreneurship at Tec de Monterrey (ITESM), Campus Santa Fe as an Assistant Professor. He is a frequent mentor for the entrepreneurship bachelor students, a top 25 entrepreneurship program for undergraduates.
Current Professional Activities
- Mr. Blanco currently leads Blanco Global as Founder & Global Chief Executive Officer.
- Blanco Global is a multinational private equity holding company that focuses on developing and acquiring technology-based businesses around the world in a variety of industries.
- Blanco Global´s portfolio includes companies in the following industries:
- Machine Learning + Big data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Mobile Apps
- Web Apps
- Digital Media
- Clean Energy
- Consulting + Corporate Innovation
- Applied Tech
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Blanco Global has been named among the 20 most recommended companies providing services to the banking industry in different specialized publications in the United States, such as CIO Review.
- Mr. Blanco also serves as the managing partner of Blanco Capital, a nascent venture capital fund.
Mr. Rodrigo Blanco´s future mid-term and long-term goals include an Initial Public Offering at NASDAQ and high-level political office.